Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Pets At Home Review With Harriet

Since bringing Harriet home, it has been my mission to find the cutest pet accessories & find the best places to shop for my pooch! Pets at Home has been a firm favourite of mine for a few years now, (Since I have owned rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils & cats!) so it was my pleasure to accept a few items for Harriet & I to review. I decided to choose a matching collar & lead set, and a cute faux fur throw.
When I opened the package up, I was really impressed with the quality from all three products. The collar & lead are MUCH nicer in real life & the photos on the website do not give them justice. I fell in love with how the colour complimented Harriet's coat so well. We chose size XX Small for the collar & the sizing was perfect for her tiny neck. Since she is so fluffy, it was hard to see the details, but luckily the lead mirrors the diamante bones & the ostrich design. One of my favourite features of the collar is that your chosen ID Tag can be attached at the front, which in my opinion is really cute!
The throw (as pictured) is super soft & Harriet fell in love with it straight away. She is actually fast asleep on it as I type. I chose it deliberately as I never seem to have enough blankets for Harriet, please tell me I'm not the only one! Haha! I have been looking for quite a while for a faux fur one & when I saw this on the website, I was just completely smitten I had to choose it! It is also the perfect size for her which makes it practical & stylish. Both Harriet & I are really pleased with all of our items & the quality of them which really stands out for the small price they all cost. I hope you have enjoyed these little snaps! Until next time...

*This post was in collaboration with Pets at Home

2 comments:

  1. I used to work for Pets at Home and it's so good that I didn't have a dog. I would have had no wages at the end of the month, the stuff is so cute!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful puppy. I have a Pom who looks just like her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I will try to answer everyone's questions asked :) I really appreciative everyone taking the time to read my blog :) Love Charlotte xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...